HSD Online Summer School
High School Online Summer School 2020
Registration for classes will open at 8:00 AM on Friday, April 17, 2020
Applications are due by Friday, May 15, 2020
ONLINE SUMMER LEARNING LAB LOCATION:
MVLA Adult School
333 Moffett Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
The Adult School's High School Online Summer School Program is designed for district high school students who are credit deficient and/or who have failed a class required for graduation or college admission. Signups for all students are on a first-come, first-served basis, WITH SENIORS HAVING PRIORITY IN SESSIONS 1 AND 2.
PLEASE VIEW FAQ FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION REGARDING ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL ELIGIBILITY, REGISTRATION, AND REQUIREMENTS.
ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL SESSION DATES
Session 1: Wed 6/10 – Tue 6/23
Session 2: Wed 6/24 – Wed 7/8 (no school 7/3)
Session 3: Thu 7/9 – Wed 7/22
- REGISTRATION: starting Friday, April 17th at 8:00 AM. District high school students should see their counselor at MVHS, LAHS & AVHS for more information.
- ENROLLMENT: Students must register online and submit an application to their counselor no later than Friday, May 15th. NOTE: Seniors will be given priority enrollment (please contact Program Coordinator).
- CONFIRMATION: Confirmed registration, class assignment and orientation reminder will be e-mailed to the address associated with your online registration account.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only MVLA District students who attend school during the school year are eligible to enroll in the district's online summer school program. (Incoming freshman from 8th grade are NOT eligible to enroll.)
- PROGRAM MODEL: Online summer school is self-paced. Students can drop-in for help and testing (at their convenience). Summer Lab hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am to 3 pm.
- REQUIREMENTS: In order to receive credit, ALL enrolled students are required to attend orientation, make regular progress in their coursework, AND visit the Adult School to take course tests and exams.
- HSD ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL COURSES OFFERED 2020:
English - all levels
Trigonometry (Session 3 only)
Biology w/out lab (Session 3 only)
Chemistry w/out lab (Session 3 only)
*First and second semester for all courses offered every session.
For courses other than Health, students MUST see their high school counselor.